Star Trek Prequel

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0796366/
    Great cast so far.. Simon Pegg as Scotty? Awesome!

Should be noted that JJ Abrams is the same guy putting out that weird as of yet untitled movie that everyone was on about here for a while...

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I just hope it's more substance than hype.

The great cast is a good sign.

3. I have a lot of faith in JJ to write a good script. I don't think I've ever seen one of his projects that I didn't like.

It's like Joss Whedon without the string of idiotic network cancellations...

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yeah what difference a ratings hit can make.I 'm baffled as to why Battlestar Galactica has lasted so long when shows like Angel & Firefly get canned.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It helps that BG is a friggin brilliant show on a lowly cable network. That show will run its course and then some...

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hmm...not sure what that means. Next season is the last....BSG has a finite storyline; the last season sucked, to boot.

I guess everyone finally got over 01/18/08, and decided to just wait it out and see what the damn monster is.

EDIT: There's a new trailer for it, and the movie is now officially titled Cloverfield.
    http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=966&item=2

It's a very Godzilla-ish monster, though it seems not to be the central character.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

they were running another trailer for Cloverfield.. saw it on digg.com not too long ago

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

any new details?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar