Star Wars : Force Unleashed demo

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not bad
    reminded me of KOTOR in the original timeline
    Force Grip was pretty cool, grabbing stuff and slinging it around, had better luck controlling it on the 360 than I did the Ps3

demo is out for both systems

2. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

played it on PS3... definitely fun. The only knock I have is that you feel really really ridiculously powerful. Marek can force move tie fighters around at ease... and is practically superman. Despite this, it seems very capable of being a excellent game

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I enjoyed it, I will be getting it when it comes out later this month.

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I was looking forward to this game, but I think I'll pass after playing the demo. Maybe it was because of the level being so boring. The force grip was cool, but I could hardly enjoy it as I had a really hard time controlling objects. And the light saber felt like an afterthought.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

im going to definitely disagree with you on the lightsaber and control... after 5 minutes, i found it pretty easy to dictate where i wanted it to go, and I can already see how jedi vs jedi battles will be.. and the few combos that are unlocked for melee were definitely cool.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Too many great games coming out to allow this one to make the cut.

Mercenaries 2 >> this one.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mercenaries 2 looks like a PS2 game.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

No, it really doesn't actually. The graphics are actually quite above average, and the explosions are some of the most spectacular I've ever seen.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I thought it was meh. Maybe it was just the level. Or the fact that I played on easy. It seemed like you cant lose health at all....

The saber throw was fire though

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Easy is pretty damn easy.

I died at least once playing on Normal and Hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar