Start Locker, Win Last Two Games, Jets Lose Twice...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

Don't get me wrong, i don't like seeing us lose, and i really don't want us to lose out for a draft pick, but i don't see us making it to the playoffs, and if by some magical fluke we do get in, i don't see us going very far with the way this team has been playing this year, we play like a fish out of water, i just think we really need to fill some wholes on this team with some solid dependable talent

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How many times must teams fail for people to understand improving draft status doesn't mean improved team?

3. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

You have a point, I admit my statement was originated from frustration, i just want the best for my team.
    I'd love it if we make it to the playoffs, but our team really needs to step up, and make some changes in the offseason

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's a crapshoot at any draftposition, but it certainly helps to get the most amount of talented players to choose from. If we had won one more game last year, we'd have Gabbert, Kaepernick, or Ponder as our QB of the future right now. Possibly Dalton, but unlikely, seeing as nobody else saw him as a first round pick.

Sure, it doesn't necessarily give you a better team, but Without that #1 pick in 1998, the Colts would probably be in a different city right now. It's always in your favor to have a higher draft pick. If front offices make the wrong decision, that's their fault.

5. bkellyusa

bkellyusa Camp Fodder

Like a lot of people here I think we should have started Locker quite awhile back. I don't understand what the deal is with playing Hasselbeck. The only thing I can figure is that it is to keep Reinfeldt from looking like a fool for bringing him here for 21 milion dollars. Munchak said he wanted to start Locker even before they started practicing or bought in Hasselbeck soI don't hink he really agrees with this stuff.

In the last game with the Jaguars Hasselbeck was playing like Locker so I am not sure who is the real mentor in this relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar