Starter Questions...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 31, 2008.

?
  1. Tulloch

21 vote(s)
    80.8%
  2. Fowler

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That wasn't necessarily the reasoning, but it's an easy way to answer the question. They're paying him more because they think he's better, and that's why he'll start.

I DEFINITELY didn't see enough out of Tulloch last season to say he should be starting. A couple of decent plays do not make you a starter.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I would say Fowler WILL start because our coaching staff is WAY TO LOYAL to random people for no real discernable reason.

But the question was, "Who should start?"

The answer is simply Tulluch.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

100% agree.....an dont get y that is...

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I like fowler a lot, but I think Tulloch should start. Let fowler be a beast on special teams. Lendale is our starting RB and I'm fine with that. Deinfitely incorporate henry in a 2-back system, but lendale is our guy. and Hands down Loper over amano

5. titansman10

titansman10 Guest

i picked tulloch because i like him better at ML, he is more athletic and i think he can be more of a difference maker for our D.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but tulloch made more plays in three games than folwer made in 14. PLUS i didn't see him make the big mistake that he was prone to do in his rookie year.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

flower didn't have a game with more than 6 TOTAL tackles.

in the kansas city game(fowler injured his shoulder early) tulloch had 9 SOLO tackles and 12 total. then, against the jets the very next week, tulluch had 7 solo tackles and 10 total.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar