Starting RB. Make the Final Call

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I just don't see RB instincts in Henry. He has all the physical measurables but as for as balance, vision, and insticts I don't see it...

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Did you see the runs against hawthorne, or that ND TD run.........:rolleyes:

LenDale better be starting

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Starter is Chris Brown easy.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He better earn it then. He better earn every carry he gets this year. If I made the final call id go with White tho. Why? Because we already know what Brown does on the field. We have already seen flashes then it all goes away. He gets injured. Why not go with someone else? What can it hurt. White can either be our next Eddie George or our next Robert Holcomb. Give him a shot. It doesn't hurt to try. And if this is going to come down to a preseason battle like I hope.. I know White is going to blow right by Brown. White has it in the bag if you ask me.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Brown has shown us more on the field than Lendale has. Injuries or not.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think it'll be White, but he'll be less of a true #1 than Fisher was describing on the eve of camp.

7. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Chris Brown will start until he is injured.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we will see chris henry this season thanks to chris brown's inability to stay healthy. it might just be a in a few games, but we will get to see him at some point.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

We start the season w/ Lendale.

But, he eats his way out of the job. And, CB and Henry end up splitting time as the "starter" with CB getting the bulk of them.

But, I hope and Lendale dominates.

Buuuuuuuuuutttt,........... :eek:

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

God I hope LenDale doesn't go to Burger King anytime soon. I just ate that new burger they had and ive been drooling for about 2 hours. If he gets his hands on one of them its over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar