Starting RB. Make the Final Call

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Lendale made some good runs against those tough defenses in the PAC 10, and Hawaii.........:rolleyes:

2. Yea, lets see what he would have done down here in the SEC. But, he was still a top 3 runningback comming out of college if it wasnt for his hammy. I wish that we had MJD though, what a player he is....

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Lil early to make the final call after one week of camp?

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

LW by default. Brown pissed off a lot of people and he was only signed as a last resort.

C-Hen will get some carries and passes thrown his way because of his explosiveness and speed.

Brown will get some work but he's gone after this year which is why LW and Henry get the majority of the work.

1. Lendale White
    2. Chris Henry
    3. Chris Brown

Henry will get the ST work though since Brown is a painsy.

LW if he drops the weight and gets his speed and explosiveness back by week 1 should do pretty well. I see him get the majority of the carries and goaline work with them using Henry to catch some passes in the flat where he can use his speed and explosiveness and working him into the running gam as he comes alond during the season. Brown will be used sparingly in blocking, running, and catching.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

LW arrived at camp at 240lbs, which is exactly what the Titans asked him to weigh.

6. Exactly how i feel.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And uhm, what was their name? The Texas Longhorns? That may be it. SEC isn't shh. Lendale would've tore it up playing on a team like Vanderbilt or Kentucky for sure!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Yeah, after the OSU-Michigan track meet, Florida gave you a nice lesson about the SEC and how to play defense........:ha:

10. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i only watched about a minute and a half of that video and i saw a decent college running back. nothign spectacular by any means

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar