starting to hate Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep... I've been saying Barkley will be Sanchez 2.0 since forever. But you can't have any faith in USC QBs at this point. Palmer has been by far the best QB from there... and I wouldn't want him as my QB.

2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

^ This^

Has there ever been a USC QB that has amounted to anything in the NFL? I seriously don't know and really dont want to look it up.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Say Luck was in the draft this year and we had first pick and Locker. Would you pass up on a potential superstar for a guy that could stlll be a bust?

4. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

That's exactly right and they put him back in and it happened again and the reports have said that if they don't have surgery or give it time to heal it will happen again. And I think a player does have some say in wether or not they play bit when your coach and a room full of doctors are saying you need more time or it will happen again and you will have to have surgery I think the choice is pretty clear. Call him what you want but this is somebody's career and it's not like we are playing for the super bowl! Hass sucks but do you want him starting next year if Jake rips his shoulder to shreads and has to go under the knife.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Locker is skurred

total wuss

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar