Starting to think it wasn't Al Davis...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kid Gloves, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Click on link to the San Francisco Chronicle for a letter from Davis to Kiffin delivered September 12, 2008:

Davis laid down the law in Sept. 12 letter

The last paragraph of the letter pretty much sums up what has come to pass. Kiffin was warned.

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I think there is fault on both sides, it is just a total mess over there.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Al Davis sucks. Period.

4. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Just because Al Davis sent a letter that got leaked to the press, doesn't mean anything in the letter was true.... especially where Al Davis is concerned.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

To me Al Davis just looks like the bad guy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hes like the perfect villain right?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i give kiffin credit for standing up to davis and not running with his tail between his legs like callahan and shell did.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Did Al try singing his Death Star song? I think that could help the two get along better.

You know because they 'got death star' and will 'blow your franshise up'.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

The problem is on Davis and has been for the last however many years ... obviously

no one has been able to keep their job in Oakland for longer than 2 to 3 years at a time and I would assume it's Al's keen ability to be a douche bag and not let his HC's breathe

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

IMO it's Davis. How many coaches has Oakland went through in the past couple years? Too many too count. No one wants to go there andbe a puppet on this guys hand. The Raiders are at the point of breaking through and becoming a respectable team. Kiifin was a coach that the PLAYERS were behind and you fire him. Some players were even speaking to the media saying straight up .... it isn't him it's us.

Davis needs to shelve his ego and hire a coach to COACH THE TEAM.

And thats MO ..... which really doesn't metter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar