Statements on Vince From team mates!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Griffin said the team has noticed Young putting in extra work in the training room, weight room and film room this season.

“He’s a winner, a leader,” Griffin said. “He’s trying to get better, staying after practice, watching film. He’s doing all the things you need to do to be a better quarterback. On the field, you see his decision-making is a lot better, his accuracy is there. He’s trying to be more of a passer than a runner. He’s doing everything he has to do to become a better quarterback in this league.”

“It’s been a nice little journey for him, ups and downs,” Scaife said. “I think he’s finally coming into his own and reached a comfort level where he’s able to just go out there and play and doesn’t have to worry about certain things. Each year we’ve seen improvement. He has high expectations for himself, just like the people in the franchise. He has a lot of pressure on him, but I think he welcomes it and handles it well.”

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

Are there any from guys who didn't go to Texas?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Cool let's ask Mack Brown what he thinks next.

4. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

TitansWillWin---This board is predominantly anti-Vince. Jesus himself could have come down and talked up VY and this thread would still get bashed the way it is about to in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

May as well let it go, dude.

Haters gonna hate.

5. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I'm a huge Vince fan. That's nice that those guys are saying that about VY, but they're biased it seems lol.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Even if a teammate thought VY was crap he probably wouldn't say anything negative.

Besides, what was said was true for the most part but it doesn't mean VY is the right guy at QB and he certainly can't contribute when he is injured.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Exactly. Of course they aren't going to say anything bad. Especially not Texas guys.

8. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

That's my point exactly. I don't hate Vince by any means but taking what Griffin and Scaife are saying needs to be with with a grain of salt.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Fixed.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

There were more who said good stuff bout vy but those were just the ones that were written down. Go look at all the videos on titansonline.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar