Stay Classy Chargers!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yea and they call us "dirty". I can understand a little trash talking, but when your winning and your jawing at the other team's sideline when your not even in the game then you become a lil *****. LT seems like a good guy but deep down inside he is the biggest baby in the NFL. I just wished Jay Cutler had punched the living crap outta Rivers. God I hope the Titans play them and this time Haynesworth knocks Rivers out the game competely. They are a class team and class fans. They need those smirks they had on thier face earsed.

Use Merriman's words as fire for this team throughout the playoffs.

"They we have cheap seats, watching us in the playoffs."

Get em Titans!!!!

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I really want the Titans to win and play SD, redemption is so sweet

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed, would be nice to go into SD and beat them

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Is that a sentence?...
    ...uh, Go Titans..Yeah!

5. TitansFanMan

TitansFanMan Camp Fodder

I don't know if I'm so keen on going against a team that has won 4 straight and beat us earlier, fairly or not, and is pretty dang talented, if you get right down to it. I'd rather face the Steelers who look to be tripping into the playoffs. JMO. First is the win at Indy though, lets just hope for that.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

we're gonna have to play some "hot" teams eventually... might as well play SD in the first round and gain some serious confidence with a beating compliments of Haynesworth and Co.

7. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

First things first ... win this week. Won't be easy.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

We do owe them one.

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Yeah, people act like we already clinched.

10. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

WERD!

Talk about "hot teams," The Colts are a pretty hot team, IMO. If Peyton drops 28 on us by half time, they can throw in their practice squad, & we wouldn't catch 'em.

The Titans must be in TOP form for FOUR quarters, not three, not two ...

That's scrubs or no scrubs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar