Staying in college is dumb, if you could be a 1st round pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have the right to express my opinion. My opinion is someone like Barkley who was a consensus top5 selection in the 2012 draft is an idiot for returning for his senior season risking millions of dollars.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

It really is extremely ingenious. I like the system and don't think it's as exploitative as some make it sound.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is no guarantee Barkley would have been top 5 last year. Heck, based on where he was picked this year vs projected this year, I very much doubt he would have been a top 5 pick, let alone first round.

4. Carp

Carp Starter

It depends on what you want to do I guess. Financially it may not make sense, but most players who do this come from rich families anyways.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Ftfy and I completely agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar