Steal Predictions

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by abc2330, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Unless they are the next Tom Brady or Deon Sanders, first rounders can't count as "steals".

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

As everyone already knew, the draft is filled with freakish TE talent, and there are probably quite a few who will be marked as steals and would have gone much higher in any other year.

Jonnu ran a 4.63 and was one of the top performers in the jumping drills (38 inch vertical, 127 inch broad jump at 245 lbs.) showing off his explosiveness. Would help to play behind Delanie for a bit since he is built like him and a similar athlete, and could be taken in later rounds.

3. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Channing Stribling. Best corner nobody's taking about. Was much better than Jourdan Lewis

4. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Also Joe Mixon who's arguably the best RB in the draft and can replace overrated Demarco Murray.

Malik McDowell is also somebody i really want

5. 615nick

615nick Starter

You killed your post with "overrated demarco murray". What??

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Because he should have led the AFC by more yards?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

yes. He honestly always seemed he could never pick up the tough yards in the biggest games. I would have rather had Henry be the lead back and Demarco spell him from time to time rather than the other way around

8. 615nick

615nick Starter

Your crazy man! I think henry is hoing to be a good back but, he's not shifty enough to be a one man show. Murray on the other hand is a complete back and easily top 5 at his position. Please name me 5 backs better than murray.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Some of my favorite sleepers have performed very well.. may no longer be sleepers

WR Taywan Taylor (tested well)
    DE/OLB Derek Rivers (tested well)
    LB Haason Reddick (tested well)
    LB Riley Duke (tested well)
    DE Tarrell Basham (Tested well)
    TE Gerald Everett (tested well)
    DT Larry Ogunjobi (tested well)
    S Lorenzo Jerome
    CB Ahkello Witherspoon
    DE Tanoh Kpassagnon
    WR Zay Jones (tested well)
    CB Damontae Kazee
    CB Corn Elder
    DE/OLB Joe Mathis
    CB Rasul Douglas

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Murray had a great year for us. I agree Henry is going to be good as well, his time will come.

I can only think of Bell, Elliott and David Johnson being better than Murray.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar