Steelers Meltdown Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

nagging injuries is ok with me too!

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

mwah mwah.jpg Mwah Mwah Mwaaaahhhhhhh......

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

"Miss Pittsburgh reacts to another Ruthlessraper sack".

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I didn't see a single steeler cocksucker predict a loss to us. Every prediction was 30-10 or something pathetic. Seriously, they can all drown in a bathtub full of homeless jizz.

Also, interesting fact. PA is home to the largest furry-con in the united states. So you just know the fans are going home to their same sex partner dressed in their steeler bulldog costumes and getting ass f*cked into oblivion. Kinda like the way our dline did the franchise rapist.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

uuuuh

NOT EVEN CLOSE

Tennessee OWNS pizzburgH

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

What he said. - I think I saw a stat that said Titans 12-7 Stoolers before the game. That would make it 13-7 now.

Aaand, just did some research. We're 10-6 as the Tennesee Titans and 3-1 as Tennessee Oilers. So it's 13-7 since moving to Tennessee.

Edit: Source: http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam.html?tm=31&opp=25

7. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Wow, I guess I was way off. Thanks for the info guys.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's what kills me about a lot of these so-called analysts and commentators. They seem to base everything on LAST year without giving much through to the improvements some of the bad teams made.

Pretty much everyone is picking either Denver, New England or Houston to represent the AFC in the SB and Atlanta, San Fran, or Seattle to represent the NFC. I feel pretty confident that only 1 of those teams will actually reach the big game. And I wouldn't be too awfully surprised if 1 or 2 of those teams don't even make the playoffs. Sure they all look like powerhouses right now. But a lot can change in 16 weeks. Every year we see so-called powerhouses collapse. And every year we see teams come out of nowhere and make a run.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Drove me nuts when watching the NFL Network season previews for each division. All I could think is "Did these guys just look at the standings last year and re-print them as predictions for this year?"

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

There's another way to do it? If so I sure of hell haven't seen any predictors use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar