Steelers @ Titans Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Pittsburgh Steelers: Did not participate in Wednesday practice - S Ryan Clark (foot), LB James Harrison (foot), RB Willie Parker (not injury related), S Troy Polamalu (foot), DE Aaron Smith (not injury related), T Marvel Smith (back), WR Hines Ward (not injury related), LB LaMarr Woodley (knee).

Tennessee Titans:Out: DT Albert Haynesworth (knee), DE Kyle Vanden Bosch (groin). Did not participate in Wednesday practice - LB David Thornton (hip), CB Cary Williams (quadricep).

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

other than haynesworth and vanden bosch it seems like we're getting healthier.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Chris Henry has to be out.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The steroid abusing Steelers offensive line of the 1970's will not be able to attend the game due to the fact that they're all dead.

Karma is a b.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

20% of all the former NFL players who played in the 70s and or the 80s that have died played for the steelers. 18 of them! 5 offensive linemen.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The way I see it, if Harrison and Polamalu miss the game then it's even. Our two best defensive players out, theirs should be too.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Unfortunately they'll both be playing.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Wow that's bizarre. I had no idea it was that bad.

I'm an a relative old-timer (and I think Roll is nearly as old as I am... my condolences bro :) ), but if you weren't around back then, the Steelers oline consisted of juiced up freaks like Steve Courson and John Kolb. All of their lineman were fixtures at the world's strongest man competitions (quality Saturday afternoon programming in the late seventies). It pisses me off that this gets glossed over when people wax poetic about the old Steelers. They were way ahead of the curve when it came to steroid abuse... I mean ahead of the curve when it comes to abuse. Clearly they weren't too "ahead of the curve" when it comes to the longterm effects of steroids on humans.

If people think the Pats have a blemish on their legacy due to the "spycam" fiasco, they certainly should hold the juiced up Steelers similarly accountable.

oh, and yeah,

**** the Steelers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

didnt yall watch Cocain Cowboys? NFL players would do coke in the locker room etc... during the 70's and 80's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar