Steelers vs. Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jdee, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFC46

AFC46 Guest

Alright I am exagerating ....but the steelers have no chance in this game, I am in no way shape or from a colts fan, but the steelers dont match up well aginst the colts.

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

That could happen............................................in your dreams ha-ha

:baghead:

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I'm so mean oh well

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

IMPOSSIBLE

Weenie would dive under the astroturf covered concerte the dolts call home before he would allow anyone to acutally hit him. But then again there is always hope that someone takes a good angle and gets a jump on the weenie and has him recruiting crime fighting partners for the rest of the playoffs.

oh the :coltssuk:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

6. What about Ray Lewis???

7. coltman18

coltman18 Guest

SEC wishes for a Peyton injury every time he steps onto the field. :sad2:

8. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Okay, I'll make an exception in his case. Murderers deserve what they have coming to them.

:))

9. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

now thats what im talking about

not dreaming a little bit are we? i do hope the steelers pull it out i like them better than i do the dolts.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm owned on that Peyton thing.
    When Carson went down I'll admit I wished it was Peyton.
    No Lie. I was holding a beer and staring at the set.
    It was like the first thing out of my mouth right after "eww", the realization that he was done, and a shudder...I'm sludgin' "should've be Peyton."

I half way predicted that little ding he got.
    Prognosticated it a little.
    I don't sit around daydreaming about
    Peyton getting broken in half. :ha:

I by in large do not embrace serious harm
    to the other fifty-two pancing ponies.

But let me make myself clear...(finally)

I'd never want harm to come to Harrison that ends his career. That man has had an oustanding career and is a staple of leadership not only on that team but he sets a fine example for what a player's player ought to be. He's reliable and he works hard. He keeps his mouth shut so much if you ever heard him talk you would want to listen real hard because you know that you would be in for a treat.

Peyton in a GooB

Arrogant + Dork = Goob

:coltssuk:
    note the furrowed wrinkling of the brow...
    the look of confusion and the false sense of cofidence.
    this is a comparable specimen.
    Looks like Jughead Manning's Pappie. http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=139910&postcount=5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar