Steelers will listen to offers for Roethlisberger

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TylerTitan1281, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TylerTitan1281

TylerTitan1281 Camp Fodder

There have been some rumors about the Steelers trading Big Ben, but a report has now come out saying that the Steelers would "listen intently" to any offers for Roethlisberger. Pittsburgh wants a fair trade value for him so they aren't going to just dump him like they were eventually going to do with Holmes. Could he be headed to the Rams? The Steelers think Bradford is the real deal so maybe they would trade for the first pick. Maybe the Steelers are doing this just to try to get him to shape up and realize that there will be consequences for his behavior. This could get interesting.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well we can rule out Tennessee as a possible destination. From there who knows what the end result will be. I think the Rams 1st overall for Big Ben is cool. Then the Steelers get another capable QB.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If So..Ben just got pimp slapped..

[​IMG]

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Hard to say what they'd want for him. I mean Denver got 2 1sts for Cutler. Big Ben has 2 rings already so I would think that his price might be higher than that.

I don't see anyone giving up that much for Ben though.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Doesn't sound right. Trade off a franchise QB? Do you know how hard it would be to replace him? Pittsburgh isn't this stupid.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^they had no problems trading away their SuperBowl MVP just a week or so ago.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

But this listening for offers is different then pretty much going straight to the jets and making a deal the night of (to save some face I still feel)

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

That's why they would be thinking St. Louis. The first overall pick for Ben and the Steelers first round pick. Maybe another later round pick and the deal is done. The Steelers get their franchise QB in Bradford!

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Steelers know some crap is coming down the pipe.. If the "dragging" incident is true.. who knows if he'll be playing for anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar