Stephen Tulloch Highlights

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i fins it interesting that I can watch the Hummer commercial but am left with a blnk screen afterwards

3. gald to see that they have Moses on here

4. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

awsome video Tulloch looks like a steal.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I like Nande's video on there as well, but he can be hard to find much of the time. The only picks you can't find videos for are our seventh rounders.

6. ya, i wanted to find some of eddie george in college when he got the heisman, if anyone has them can u post em please?

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Nothing to get me excited really. Lots of armtackles and a number of bad angles (not the camera mind you).

8. JNation279

JNation279 Guest

He never really stuck anyone....Was this his highlight video???

9. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

Huh?

The thing that stuck out the most IMO was his awareness. He was very quick to the ball carrier. He didn't hammer anyone but did have a number of solid hits. Arm tackles? It's called wrapping up. I didn't really catch the bad angles because almost every tackle he made was behind the line. Not every tackle has to be someone getting trucked. IMO he displayed allot in the video. He wrapped up, shed blocker and made tackle, played in the backfield, played the pass (got an INT) and was a force against the run.:hmm:

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Which is what we need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar