Stern desperately trying to get the Lakers in the playoffs.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Sad really that they even need Stern's help after he already gift-wrapped Dwight Howard with a bow on top for them.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

This is the exact reason I couldn't give less of a f#ck about basketball.

3:34

lol...wow

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Can someone write out what's happening because I can't see videos at work and I fully believe Stern is rigging things AGAIN.. want to know how this time.

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

its showing atleast 30 plays from recent games where the lakers were blatantly given calls and equally ridiculously not called on no doubter after no doubter.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Everyone knows the NBA is rigged, nothing new here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Should have just let the Lakers have CP3 and he wouldn't have to rig games....

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

They could have the refs and the game's biggest piece of **** flopper in CP3.

Seriously, what happened to that Louisville kid the other night?
    I want that for CP3. Forced retirement before he continues to embarrass the game.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I haven't watched the NBA seriously since the 2002 Lakers-Kings series. I used to bleed purple and gold but even as a Lakers fan, I have no problem saying the Kings got screwed. They were the best that year and they should have had the trophy. Kobe elbows the dude in the face right infront of the ref, bloods dripping all over the court... No foul? That's just one of about 30 things that happened in that game that werent called on the Lakers. I heard somewhere that Tim Donaughy was saying that the entire series was fixed to help out the Lakers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lakers getting the Miami Heat treatment?

lol @ giving Lakers Howard. Dwight Howard is a piece of sh**. Possibly the most overrated player in the NBA.

CP3 they were robbed of. Someone that would have actually made a difference.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You see the same **** in the NFL every year. Big market teams are always getting the calls and always advancing. I am not one to claim conspiracy just yet, but everyone saw how easy it was for me to predict this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar