Steve and Bus cook Had This Planned for 2 years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

We didn't start the fire...

[​IMG]
    Music City Miracle ???:suspect:
    [​IMG]
    Hemingway, Eichman, Stranger in a Strange Land
    Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion

Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania
    Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson

Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British Politician sex
    J.F.K. blown away, what else do I have to say

Or 7 McSacks on the day? :evil:

No we didn't light it
    But we tried to fight it

2. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

LOL
    That is too funny Bipolar!!

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The more you know...

Thanks. I appreciate that. Just trying to stay on topic.
    That is classic Bipolar at his finest.:whoop: :lol3: :thumb:

for the kids...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruby

Ruby (also known as "Sparky," reportedly because of his short temper) frequently carried a handgun, and witnesses saw him with a handgun in the halls of the Dallas police headquarters on several occasions after President Kennedy's assassination and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald on November 22, 1963. In addition, it is known that Ruby impersonated a newspaper reporter and was at the police station on the night of November 22, though the reason he went there is unknown.

The publicity-obsessed Ruby, who at the time owned the Carousel nightclub in Dallas, came to international attention when he shot and fatally wounded the 24-year-old Oswald on Sunday, November 24, 1963, at 11:21 AM CST while authorities were preparing to transfer Oswald by car from police headquarters to a nearby jail. Millions of viewers saw the shooting on television. It marked the first live broadcast of a homicide in television history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination

The assassination of John F. Kennedy, the thirty-fifth President of the United States, took place on Friday, November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas, USA at 12:30 p.m. Central Standard Time (18:30 UTC). Kennedy was fatally wounded by gunshots while riding in a presidential motorcade within Dealey Plaza. He was the fourth U.S. President to be assassinated, and the eighth to die while in office.

An official investigation by the Warren Commission was conducted over a 10-month period, and its report was published in September 1964, with the commissioners believing that the assassin was Lee Harvey Oswald, an employee of the Texas School Book Depository in Dealey Plaza.

Now get back to that magic football theory.:helmet:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If anything, restructuring McNair and building up his cap hit number points to the team's desire to extend McNair. No way could they have known two years ago he'd underperformed the '03 season by so much or the Titans would be in a draft position to get the future QB.

McNair was lucky there was a market for him.

5. Enoch

Enoch Guest

I can't fault Mcnair for wanting to win.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wanting to win by going to Baltimore??

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If Steve really wanted to win a SB he would have played lights out if the assumption was he had the ability but "his heart wasn't in it". When a contract situation is coming up players usually are more motivated to show their stuff. Steves's play the last couple of years put him in a situation where no one really wanted his services. The only reason he got such a good deal with Baltimore is because Boller stunk. Nobody else really wanted Steve including the Titans.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I think there's plenty of "blame" to go around. In the end though it's just indicative of the way business is in the NFL in 2006. Steve's always seemed to be an honest, sincere guy though, so I'm going to go ahead and give him the benefit of the doubt as far as this bizarre conspiracy theory goes. As many a poster has said, I think it's best to move forward and embrace this new team as is, instead of trying to place blame for this mess that's now behind us.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I do think that Steve really wanted to get out of TN this year. I don't think he planned to feel this way two years ago.

10. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

You might convince me that they had been thinking about this since the middle of last season, but two years? No way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar