Steve McNair can kiss my butt.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

Im here all the time, in fact I was here before you. I tend to read more than I rant.

3. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

damn this sucks bye mac

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That's freakin' wonderful. I realize you have been here longer. I remember that Earl Campbell avatar from TC time last season. You have masterfully dodged my question though, so I'll restate it.

Where is the common ground between you and I in regards to the Steve McNair affair?

I started this thread to show my *** and my disdain for the reality that is the business of football, my disgust for the Ravens organization and my contempt for players that go from walking the line to crossing the line in the name of greed and giving it the window dressing of respect while all the time twisting the knife with their agent.

I figure that is kind of evident.
    Also,
    o **** Steve is on espn NOW!!!

5. Brown29

Brown29 Guest

you know what.

Steve can kiss my pretty tan ***!

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I concur.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

:toast:

8. :barf:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

is that for the picture or the toast?
    do you want to know what I'm drinking now?

[​IMG]

10. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

If anything the interview of steve at the Baltimore airport should tell you what's been really going on!
    Steve wanted to leave PERIOD!
    He deserted eveyone of the steve mcnair lovers cold!
    He wants to win a superbowl and the titans suck, so he's off to a team that can win one. If you sypathise with him about that, maybe you too should move on to a team that can win the superbowl this year. This isn't college football. NO NFL team can or will be great every year like a college team. longtime NFL fans know this and accept it.
    Steve is an ANTI-TITAN now. IMO No true Titan fan can root for the Ravens.

Kiss my Butt Steve Mc-traitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar