Steve McNair can kiss my butt.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The sight of Mac in purple made me wanna puke...

2. Brown29

Brown29 Guest

according to the comments he made about his new team, yes he is ANTI-Titan
    He wants to be with a team that has the best chance at winning a superbowl. well good for you McNair! When you get hurt and can't play and all the ratturd fans start booing you and saying you suck (and they will) hope you remember the fans you left behind in Tennessee.

Good Riddance

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I'm a Steeler fan twice a year.

That was easier than I thought it would be.

:beer:

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

exactly what I've been sayin all along. and the ravens ain't winnin the super bowl, cuz steve ain't playin 16 games. no way, no how, not with two games against pittsburgh along the way... look, we were that good in 1999 because of eddie and the freak, not #9. we were that good in 2000 because of the godfrey addition, eddie and rolle coming of age. in 2001 we stunk because steve couldn't get us over the top so we kept handing off to eddie. in 2002, mcnair started to shine near midseason, and in 2003 he was the man. what did he do after that? a pro bowl last year? yeah, after half the afc QBs pulled out!!

bye steve

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Hartwig said he was leaving for a better chance to win a SB too.

I said in another thread, I got no thanks for McNair now. Anyone who tries to win games for Brian Billick has no soul.

Wonder what goes through #9's mind when he walks through the Ravens facility and sees the pics of the Ravens 2000 playoff and SB victories?

6. Brown29

Brown29 Guest

I think he see's dollar signs.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

there's another fool, overrated too, man took as many holding penalties as david carr took sacks...

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hey all you Jedi Master Photoshopers...

[​IMG]

Anyone want to mock up McNair of Borg ??? :ha:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    Thankyou Sukrillux!!! Great work...

here... Steve, kiss my butt all over again bird brain.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=177360&postcount=20

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar