Steve McNair is shaking his head...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Abe Froman, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Steve McNair was Vince Young's tutor and father figure. He is shaking his head right now at Vince Young's inability to play through injury.

He looked perfectly fine. Do you think McNair would have started that game? D*mn right he would have.

I don't care if the coaches "recommended" that Collins start. Vince should have put his foot down, taken some pain killers and got his a** on the field.

We have a v**ina for a quarterback and it's infuriating.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yea im sure dude. heres how that conversation would go.
    Vince: I'm good I want to start.
    Fisher: Kerry practiced with the 1st team all week, he's starting you're not.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's hilarious that you think Vince could just "put his foot down" and override Fisher. :ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Ummmm....ISNT it Fishers job to decide the starter?

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Abe Froman's true identity:
    [​IMG]

6. 3gtitan

3gtitan returning video tapes

the point of this thread is right on though....how many times did we hear Mc Nair didnt practice for the whole week, and then on Sunday he was out there. How many injuries did he play through...difference between a warrior and a football player

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Well im shaking my head at this thread...

8. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Let me tell you something. If Vince Young wasn't a puss in boots, he'd demand to start the game and say that they have no choice. He should say, "I'll walk out onto the field at the start of the game and get in the huddle if I have to."

If he had any balls and conviction at all, he could do it. He takes no for an answer too easily, or he doesn't demand to start. It's one or the other. Both are not good...........

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You act like you're in the Organization and know everything that goes on..

Let us in on some more info, please.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I almost said this in the gameday thread but didn't. But the McNair/Young comparison MUST stop! Mc9 was a true freak of nature who was tougher than most linebackers and D-linemen. Not only is it unfair to expect Young to live up to McNair's legendary toughness, it's downright idiotic.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar