Steve McNair was at the USC/Texas game...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DirtySouthBoyz, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtySouthBoyz

DirtySouthBoyz Luv da' Rock

Could we possibily get Vince Young....??? Steve shared some words with him before the game the radio said... I like the mobility he brings as a quarterback..

2. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

I hope we take Vince Young or A.J. Hawk for our pick.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

before the game ?

hell, I woulda preferred he speak with him after the game

because that pep talk prior might've just sent him to NO

BACKFIRE !!!!! :grrr:

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm sure he spoke with him after as well - at least by phone. To not congratulate him on his victory wouldn't be like McNair. I'm sure they've spoken daily since the Rose Bowl (twice, then, at least).

Just hope NO likes Leinart better.

5. backer4155

backer4155 Guest

There is no way Vince will be avalible at #3 (if he decides to come out). i would love to see him be a Titan though. we will get stuck with Bush or Leinhart :sad2:

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Stuck with Bush or Leinhart??? Man wouldn't that suck.:brow: :hmm:

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I am hearing that NO does like Leinart better. But they are intrigued by VY. Also Cutler is shooting up their boards. Leinart seems like the best pick from a football standpoint and buisness standpoint. He is NFL ready, he at worst a solid QB, and he can win now. That will show the people of NO that they care. VY isn't ready for a situation like NO, they already have a project in A-Mac, they don't need another one. Matt also brings in national attention, not to mention NO is very probable to moving to LA.

8. DirtySouthBoyz

DirtySouthBoyz Luv da' Rock

Texans,N.O., Titans

Texans - have a quarterback, I say they'll take Bush.
    N.O.- Need a Q.B. Now.... and Young needs a few yrs...
    Titans - is a good fit for Young... Be coached by McNair and time for learning expierence..... But will Normchow pull for his friend or Young...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar