Still not sold on mariota

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wycheck28, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Part of the problem is under Mularkey/Robiskie offense Mariota more often than not has 2 realistic options to throw the ball to so when the line fails to block Mariota doesnt have anywhere to go with the ball except throw it away

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

More of the problem too is chemistry...it's evident with. Rishard and Delanie

3. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Yup. Its like the offense is further behind than it was last year but with enough talent to overcome the mistakes for now. I cant wait until Davis, Taylor, and Smith are up to speed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Ok here is the bottom line all of you Vince Lombardi wanta be's does Mariota suck? Absoluley not. He's a young QB still working things out . Is he a good QB ? Nope not yet still has lots of room to grow . The reason I posted this thread is to see if people were sold on him as our next Steve McNair and I say the jury's still out . I was asking peoples opinion on the subject( that's why you start a blog right?) but some of you mariota fan boy jock strap lovers don't give opinions or insightful arguments you get upset and just attack with stupid comments and over reactions. I think it is a legitament question to ask is he the QB of the future for us. My opinion is the jury's still out. I have never said mariota sucks or we need to get rid of him or he's the next Andy dalton . I'm just not sold on him yet. Yeah I know it's our coaching hahahha whatever man

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

There is nothing left to explain to you. You have your opinion. It sucks. The end.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

You haven't explained anything yet sooooo what's up explain it to me . Why is Marcus Mariota our QB of the future ? Because he was a 2nd round draft pick or?

7. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

...uh beacause he had tripled our wins in the last 2 season?! Just maybe... his 26-9 TD-InT ratio isnt something just to shrug off? What other rookies QBs that were drafted in 2015 has done more?!...

Please explain, why you dont think MM8 isnt a franchise QB?!

And, if hes an Andy Dalton clone RIGHT now, I dont think thats a bad thing, as Dalton is the only quarterback to lead the Cincinnati Bengals to four consecutive playoff berths, and one of five quarterbacks to lead his team to the playoffs in each of his first four seasons.

Do you even know what your talking about?!

8. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Ok so because he tripled our wins the last 2 seasons? Ok so he went 3-13 his rookie year and 9-7 his 2nd year so do the math fan boy that's a losing record his first 2 years . His 26-9 touchdown to interception ration is good. Do I have to explain Andy Daulton's failure as a QB to you ? Really? 0 playoff wins I think speaks for its self and his below average play in those games . He's a good September October QB not a November December January QB so yeah Andy Daulton is a average QB ohhh wait your good with average so I'm sure he is impresive .

9. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Except this year Daulton sucks in September so I don't know what's going on . Planets aren't aligned or something

10. Wingman

Wingman Starter

career 94 qbr, better than 2 to 1 td to int ratio, 3x teams wins and he is just 23. he is a stud ascending to elite status

33 td vs 0 in in red zone. best ever for that stat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar