StoogeTV

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GTFO my pancakz, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Not trying to advertise or anything. Just trying to help out those who don't have the luxury of cable or satellite tv. If I haven't already posted this before, I found an awesome site that broadcast every nfl game. Here's the link.

http://stoogetv.com/player.html

They will usually post the link on the right in the chat room. Be quick to click it though or it will not work and you will have to wait for them to repost it again. Just wanted to let everyone have the chance to catch every game without having to pay the expensive prices of NFL Ticket.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Dang, I was hope it was gonna be an all new 24 hour Three Stooges network!

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Disclaimer: This thread is not endorsed by the Ownership of goTitans.com and is the view and opinion of the Originating Poster. NFL Big Brother should not write a Cease and Desist Letter threatening to shut us down.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Me too!:irked: I was all ready to some pimp slapping Moe!:brow:

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Umm..that would be the Adam Jones channel....:slap:

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Lol. No worries TJ. The site is funded by viewers meaning the games are purchased and then broadcasted. They just share it with a mass group which IS completely legal.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You ever gotten a NFL Big Brother letter?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar