Storms in Tennessee

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RyansTitans, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You guys ok down there? Dang I turned the weather channel on and I see all these warnings and stuff. :banned:

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm alright... but things are starting to pick up outside.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah never good to see those red boxes (tornado watches) around the state. Looked pretty nasty down there when i saw the weather on TV.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

There was actually a torndao warning eariler when i seen it on TV in (spelling) Chatanoga. I think BP lives there. Im not sure tho. I hope he dosent cuz they said it was some huge storm

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He does live in Chattanooga.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Damn... that stuff is all over Middle Tennessee.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Here in Franklin -about 15 mins south of Nashville- we got a ton of pea size hail and 50 mph wind gusts but it lasted for only 10 minutes. Temp dropping like mad though...

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah, that same set of storms will be over my way tomorrow afternoon sometime.

10. ONUV

ONUV Starter

the blue tick hates storms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar