Streaming Websites

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titan_fan_4ever, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hey guys my computer crashed and i reformatted and lost all my bookmarks. i had a lot of streaming websites, good ones too, but i dont anymore.

a year is a long time to remember these weird names. but currently i remember:

atdhe - seized (theres another version up but its weak as hell)
    myp2p - seized
    livefootballstream.net - its good and up the only one i know of

there were like a couple good ones as well but i cant remember them...anyone got any?

Note to Mods: please leave this here, on the main forum, for a while. i NEEED this info or i cant watch and talk about the team.

2. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Actually I think a thread dedicated to streaming sites would be a good idea.

It will allow those that can't watch the game on TV a chance to catch them online.

I use www.firstrowsports.eu and www.vipbox.tv when I want to watch other NFL games that aren't shown in this area.

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I'll save Jesse a post.

If you want to support the titans you have to move to Ten!

:moon2::irked:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

In preseason I tried a couple (no NFL Sunday Ticket yet)...I liked the first row sports site the best. It lagged a bit, but less than the others.

I had not streamed games until this preseason. Streaming preseason games gave me a whole new appreciation of the frustration that you all endure during the season though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar