Street Fighter IV

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Anyone picking this gem up? After eight hours of classes today, I'll be hitting up Gamestop and picking up my copy, and probably will be playing long into the night. If anyone is getting it for PS3, look for me online.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

None of the stores in town here have it until tomorrow. But i'll probably pick it up.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Eh. Same old game. Nothing new. In order to make me want to buy a Street Fighter game, they're going to have to put some effort in reviving the game.
    The graphics look last gen. The game style is 2 generations ago. Just not sure why this game would have anyone excited.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The fact is that the same old SFII formula still works better than these nancy fighters out there (I'm looking at you Soul Caliber), even though the mechanics are a genius "easy to pick up, very hard to master". Plus, playing experts online will make the game feel fresher than ever. I've already played it in the arcade, and it wipes the floor with all these other fighters out there.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Where'd you play it at? Was it a Japanese import cabinet?

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Imported, up in NYC in Chinatown arcade called Fair Video Arcade. Sweeter setup than I'd ever have at home; it had four cabinets hooked up to a 32 inch HD monitor.

I don't know when the the game will be streamlined into all arcades, but I don't think they've come down any far east or south but Pennsylvania. California has a ton of them too so I've heard.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Birthday is thursday, so Il be treating myself to this, I have been dying for this game for a while now

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, you wanna talk about one lame *** fighter, SCIV is the biggest game regret i've had in a while. right next to unreal tournament 3.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah, I mean, I like Soul Caliber as a whole, but the newest one just proved to be that's too basic to be taken seriously as a great fighting series.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can't get into fighters. I regret getting Soul Calibre IV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar