Studying Online/Correspondence

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ive been told that it aint that bad but you have yo make sure you stay active, that is important for online classes

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

good luck bro

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Anybody wonder why he is in the tank for chris johnson?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Seriously, get over it.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Online schooling is the wave of the future. There is one B&M school (Brick and mortar, school with campus) with a online MA in History that I will look into when I finish my BA in the next year. Supposedly, a B&M school is adding an online PhD in History soon, which I will look into when it happens.

I'm also considering getting my M.Ed and MBA online as well. The M.Ed program that I'm looking at would possible only require 12 hours of classes beyond my MA in History at WKU.

One of the schools I want to teach at is this one. It's a small school in the Tampa area...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have the greatest student number ever created

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

:ha: Nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar