Stupid As S41t!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, Oct 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, that foul inside the red-zone was par for the course by Lewan. He seems to pull one of those almost every game, but that (surprisingly) isn't the topic here.

It's Mularkey's reaction to the call. I find myself liking Mularkey after the fact, and of course that's easier after a solid win.

Perhaps we could do better at the HC position, but for the first time this season I think we could have done a whole lot worse .

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Stupid as salt?

• LOL LOL x 5
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Bonky, I'm not getting your point here lol.

4. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

I see where you are coming from. I saw the same thing you did. And have been all season. Mularkey is ok in my book. I dont think weve lost games due to coaching this year. Weve lost them due to stupid penalties and horrible secondary.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Bonky

After Lewan committed his weekly drive-kill, Mularkey met him coming off the field. The camera caught him removing his headset and yelling at Lewan, twice, "That was stupid as poop*"

*replace "poop" with the equivalent word for excrement that begins with "s" and ends with "t" .

• High Five x 2
    • LOL x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Troll x 1
  6. Bonky

Yes, exactly as stupid as salt. And by salt, I mean that response. :p

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Bonky

Gotta love that swear-filter, right?

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. Bonky

My point being that I liked Mularkey's response, and for the first time this season might have some confidence in him as head coach.

• Troll Troll x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think we all felt the same way after the win down in New Orleans last year.

Let's hold judgement about MM until after a loss.

I can't knock MM right now, because it does seem like we are headed in the right direction. Are we there yet? Not even close. But I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

10. Bonky

I agree . I'm not fully on board the Mularkey Train, I'm just saying that for the first time I can understand why players like him.

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar