stupid bartender..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Sigh. O.K., first of all, wearing jersey's is no longer in style for rappers. Next, a few years ago, Jay Z was wearing Eddie George's jersey and Young Buck was always reppin' Tennessee by wearing a Titans jersey. He always includes "Tennessee Titan" in his rap lyric.

I'm taken aback by the statement that the Titans have been a "classy" organization. What is so classy about telling your wife that you're going to Vegas to vacation with your boys then you return with your stripper girlfriend and tell your wife that you're leaving her? You proceed to get an immediate divorce and then go downstairs and marry your stripper girlfriend on the same day that you got your divorce. THEN you try to backtrack on your quickie divorce and get the alimony and child support changed to a more reasonable number. THEN as if that wasn't enough, you are arrested for beating up/choking, former stripper, now current wife in the turning lane on Cool Springs Blvd. and taking it to the Wendy's parking lot. For those of you who don't remember, Brad Hopkins.

THEN, we have drunk drivers Cortland and Tank (sorry Tank, but I'm trying to make a point here.) We had girlfriend/fiance beaters that go back to within a few years that the franchise got here.

Pac isn't a good boy, by any means, he just makes incredibly, horrible choices and is loyal to people who aren't loyal to him, in the right way.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense doesn't paint an entire team with a broad stroke, nor blames an organization or a coach for one man's behavior. Pacd and those guys arrested on the Bengals are grown asse men. What they do off the field are choices made by them. You can't control adults or their behavior.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

True or not, the franchise was generally portrayed by the press as "classy" until recent times. Since the overplayed Jones story, the Titans are now mentioned even before the Bengals by many casual observers as a team full of thugs.

The franchise was neither classy then nor a team full of thugs now, but the general public has no time for shades of gray.

All in all, the image probably makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

Oh, and you might consider fixing the spelling in the grammar cop pic. ;)

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

"the bar-tender asked me if I was a fan"

wow. You handled yourself much better than I would have. If I give someone a Titan credit card and they ask if I'm a fan, I couldn't help but to be an @ss about it. "No. Hey, do you know who serves the drinks?"

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

gotta leave that in for irony.. :grrhee:

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

6. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Pitbull, were you at LaGuardia? Got stuck there on the 26th for 10 hours. That place is a zoo.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]
    :)

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

LMFAO

Yea its all about exposure and media coverage

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

JFK terminal 7.
    i enjoy exploring the different terminals at these larger airports when i have the time.

Never been to laguardia tho.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is anyone here surprised? seriously..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar