subway...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GMITTS, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I already said they grille them first - often hours earlier. There is no "in your area, but not here" that's preposterous. Typical ill-informed Gloat-post.
    Just Google "BK and microwave" and see what you get. They don't call them Micro King for nuthin'..
    [​IMG]

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Most BK actually have buttons of the micro that show the worker what they are supposed to be cooking.

Gloat you are blind if you think different.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have seen Burger King microwave my meals plenty of times. I only go there maybe 4-5 times a year.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Ultimate Cheesburger from Jack-n-the-Box is pretty good...

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I'm terrified to eat anywhere that will sell you a burger "animal style" lol. Thank God we don't have those in Indy. We have McDonalds/Wendy's/BK/Hardees. Thats it... none of these other fancy fast food joints. Oh, they did just put in a Sonic... haven't tried it yet though.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We had a Monster Burger where I worked in the city. My god, the sloppy, greasy burger that will clog your arteries, but damn it was good.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm not saying they don't do it at all. I worked ff when I was 16-18 and never once saw a burger microwaved. Actually, the only thing the microwave was used for was a gravy.
    And I've been behind a few kitchens in FF due to friends and all back in the day. Never saw it.

I'd say maybe it's just not as common here, but this is a small town without much traffic.

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I wonder if this thread has anything to do with the Jimmy Johns ad I've been seeing on this site???

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

the ads know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar