Summary of options for streaming games

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LongMonday, Sep 13, 2017.

1. LongMonday

LongMonday Special Teams Standout

Apologies if there's already a thread on this, I know it gets brought up now and then in different places. But this summary on CNET is a really helpful run down of the current (legal) options for streaming games online. Living outside of TN, this is a annual challenge, but the options are slowly getting better.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-stream-nfl-games-if-you-dont-have-cable/

Since almost all of the Titans games are on CBS (except a couple on Fox and then a couple nationally televised, so less of an issue), the CBS all access seems to be the cheapest option at $5.99/month.

Of course there's always the malware-infested free sites.
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Starter

Just tried the cbs all access and it went to "live tv", automatically showed the local game. In my area the browns/steelers were on, so that was all I could stream.
  3. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Do you have a VPN? I'm curious if you set your VPN to the local market you want to watch, if the site would show the game from that market?
  4. LongMonday

LongMonday Special Teams Standout

That's what I was thinking as well.

Also, the comments section of that link has some helpful suggestions.
  5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

For less "legal" options I suggest buffstream or to visit the reddit nfl stream page around game time. Both work well for me and don't typically have all the pop-ups that firstrowsports and some of the others have.