Training Camp Sunday, July 27

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Someone argued with me when I said our new coaches hate Brown and that he's not even guaranteed a starting spot... that was months back.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

If Brown gets his act together, he is good enough to be our biggest impact player on defense.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

ZB is easy to dislike, wish he'd turn it around tho

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't think Brown will turn it around.

He's lazy and he has a sense of entitlement for whatever reason.

He's the type of dude that puts the blame everywhere else but on him- and he may be the biggest "cancer" we have just by the way he acts on twitter and things. No way his attitude is a good thing.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yup

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Should have picked Lavonte David. Wasn't a hard choice either.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm over ZB, dude might be athletic, but the head isn't there.

I'm hoping that Williamson earns a starting ILB spot.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I don't think they hate him but I can see how what they saw on tape could give them a bad impression of him. He'll be on the field due to talent alone but I'm hoping that vets like Woodyard and Phillips show him the way. Woodyard has said good things about him despite not liking what he'd heard about him before coming in.I'm hard on ZB but it's because I see what he can be if he gets his mind right.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think we will see Ayers shuffled in on pass downs while Morgan is playing more run downs. It's hard to say ayers isn't first string material without understanding packages. Just like I think we will see a lot of rotation to keep talent fresh... Our defense has great depth, we plan on using it

10. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Made it out to camp today, had an awesome time, everyone looked good in practice.. Sankey dropped a check down pass that should have been caught but other than that taylor lewan signed autographs even though he wasn't scheduled and was very cool and interactive with all of us fans.. Got to chat with mike Keith as well.. He's a real cool dude

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar