Sunday Ticket in Canada Changes (UK Too)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I have a firestick, will the app work on it? Also what is the app please?

2. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

I'm using one called matchtv. For my device from mexico. My uncle used one called "yourtv".

3. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Did you find anything that worked?

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

How are my fellow Canadians running DAZN tmro?

I'm gonna go with the app on my PS4. If that's not working ideally, I'll have to unplug my PS4 from the back of my TV (I have easy access) & plug in my Google Chromecast & use DAZN app on my phone to cast the game to my television.

I wish I could have both my Ps4 & Chromecast plugged in at the same time but my current TV only has 2 HDMI slots.

I've bought 2 HDMI splitters this week and neither of them worked well for me. Bummer.

Praying the game runs smoothly on my PS4 tmro! I get anxiety when I miss a single play!

5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I read that the DAZN streaming was pretty horrible so far. Maybe they got it straightened out, but it sounds like they have a long way to go...

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm running it on my laptop and watching it through my TV, a couple of times it's stopped but didn't last long. Like I mentioned the other day, Explorer works for me but not Chrome.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Steve Simmons is one of the biggest dinks in sports media.

I saw NP had an article too. I watched the whole game on Dazn and it was fine. The commentator was not on for the first quarter or so but I actually liked that better lol.

PS4

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'll be using PS4 as well

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Guys, this site....is working great. Its pulling from the local channels for each game in HD.

http://sportsarefree.xyz/

Give it a couple of seconds and then got to top left for the menu and go to nfl and then each game. watching it right now......highly recommend

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar