Super Bowl score predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I didn't see one of these floating around so let's give it a shot.

Colts 26
    Bears 20

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Bears 27
    Colts 23

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Bears 28
    Colts 17

Peyton throws for 412 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT....blames the fans for not cheering for him.

4. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I just hope for Karma that Vinatieri misses the game winner hahaha!

5. Just like tecmo super bowl predicted, 28-24 Bears...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OsZUnJoGsNE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OsZUnJoGsNE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I'm sorry LazyMan, but that crap looked staged... try a simulation of Madden 07??? I'd really like to know the outcome of it...

7. Just for you Kpt, I did a full simulation on 07 and it came up Bears 31 - 24 Colts...

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Colts 27
    Bears 20

9. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Now that's what I'm talking about!

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Colts 28
    Bears 23

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar