Super Bowl Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

A stupor bowl so far :yawn: It'd be a hoot if the Titans/Hawks game was a better one than this.

Oh yeah, go Hawks....I guess.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Is the 2006-07 shedule out already? Because they annouced that the Falcons play the Saints 24th of Sept.

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

My halftime thoughts:

1)Although it really doesn't matter to me who wins...the Seahawks got jobbed on at least 1 if not 2 calls. The PI in the endzone definately, and I'm not so sure Big Ben got the ball to the line.

2) The last drive for the Seahawks look like a bad high school team.

3)The pre-game show was better than the halftime show so far. I may get ripped for this....but I am getting tired of the Stones.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That play just energized the whole game. Looked like he blew the coverage at first, but the pass was too short, and there he was for the pick.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I agree on all 3 accounts

the Stones are just freaking horrible .... period
    Keith Richards and Ron Woods can't play xylophones, let alone guitars

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Berger showing no touch here of late. But Seattle backed up anyway.

I liked the stones. I wasn't wowed or nothing. But Mick was still wagging pretty good. Whiteney Houston still best superbowl music ever.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

8. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

is it just me or is seattle getting ripped off a little tonight - seems like pitt gets calls when they need them

9. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

I'll answer my own question - a lot of bs calls - pretty disappointing game imo

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the playoffs were more exciting than this piece of SH*$#T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar