Super Bowl XLI winner called by Peter King

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

WHO is this guy's dealer? The Pats? They won't even make the playoffs!! that's right, ya heard it here first. No McGinest, no Ashworth, no Givens, an inate amount of TEs to distribute Dixie cups, and no defense!! Chargers are not even gonna be close to the playoffs. Way too early to make SB picks, but not too early to say who won't be there

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I'll give you the Super Bowl matchup.

Titans vs. Niners :))

Yes, I'm just kidding. But hey, they're both undefeated.

I think its too early to think about the super bowl right now. Heck, its too early to think about Week 1.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think you're thinking of the Pats game (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20051002_SD@NE), while they did beat Indy it was a pedestrian 26-17.

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

and they won thanks to the 350-yard run by Ike Turner. We don't need another hero...

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ike Turner?
    [​IMG]

There's a role model.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The chargers game against indy was more impressive than you're giving it credit for, sledge. Watching that game, I got excited. They really did smack indy around, and had them scared. I wish I remembered the game better, or had more time to look more up, but the chargers gave indy a little slack, and indy had a chance to win it, but were so flustered they blew it, but the chargers were the better team in that game.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Thankyou 3801... I didn't feel like trying to back up anything yesterday but whenever Peyton Manning's offense is held to 17 or less and the Colts opposition manages to win by more than 7... that's dominating. Believe it or not fellas I do have an appreciation for how good the Colts are... I just happen to really dislike Manning... I'd let Bob Sanders use me as a tackling dummy on two conditions... 1) he did not kill me 2) he became a Titan ...

Also, off topic and off the cuff... I don't think we are going to completely suck this year... I've heard some very conservative stuff... nothing I'm hearing has me picking up the phone calling Vega$ but I think Young is going to surprise people once he gets plugged in.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It was the Colts first loss of the season but I seem to remeber something about Dungy's son or something like that. Wasn't this game days after he killed himself?

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we got a South Park thing going on BIP?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar