Super Bowl XLVII Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

It is mandatory for every championship game

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

That wasn't a hold, that was a venus flytrap.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Pretty good game overall, thankfully since the beginning was pretty bad (looked like a sure blow out)

Is it September yet?

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Remember the first quarter, same thing happened that negated a TD, non call

Refs let these guys play this game.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This game is on Jim Harbaugh.

Worst play calling possible on that last drive. Wont even get into the white flag special teams play that ended it. (at least TRY)

Looks almost as if Jim thought he owed his brother one.

Why, when Frank Gore is killing them and the Ravens are gassed up front would you turn to your rookie (basically) running QB to pass the ball 3 times??... And if you're going to do that, why run the fade that NEVER works (yet all coaches do it there)??

Why not dump off to Frank Gore? on that last play? He would have walked in. Why not toss to Davis? There wasn't an LB in a Ravens uniform that could stay with him beyond the LOS all night... and you toss fades?

All they had to do was let Frank Gore run it 2-3 times. Ravens weren't stopping him. They were mush up front at that point.

Hate when coaches try to be "cute".

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Yep, I don't think Kap played nearly as bad as your criticism in the other thread, the playcalling was questionable and made him look clueless on some drives. Like that one drive after momentum had shifted, the Ravens were gassed and they go deep 3 times?

And as you said, when they got inside the 5, why be fancy schmancy? Dump it off to your RB or TE. Inside the 5, your options are very limited in terms of what will be likely successful, especially against that defense.

The play where the punter was able to run off 7 seconds off the clock, there was the worst holding that I've ever seen.

One play that I can put on Kap was the no-call on the hold on 4th down, if Kap wouldn't have thrown it so far out of bounds, I think he gets that call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar