Super Bowl XXXVIII steroid use...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sukrillux, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I heard the other day (I can't remember where) that 9 of the Carolina Panthers that went to the Super Bowl used performance enhancing drugs throughout the season and possibly the Super Bowl itself. Did anyone else hear about this? It may have been the NFL Network where I seen this.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

thought i heard 3, not 9. might be wrong though

3. thye didnt go to the super bowl this year...

4. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Roids have been a problem in the NFl since the 70's. The 70's steelers O-line is well known as cheaters and some died in their 50's.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

*sigh* The year they made the Superbowl

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:spit:

7. oh, i didnt pay attention to the number i didnt wanna count so i just thought of last year

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Super Bowl 38 for the Roman numeral impaired lol.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

All I heard was the punter Todd Sauerbrun took it, and they traded him to Denver. He got caught again, and I think is suspened this season for 4 games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar