SUPER HERO WARS: Batman vs The Flash

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 9, 2015.

?

Batman vs The Flash

Poll closed Feb 10, 2015.
  1. Batman

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. The Flash

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Only ones giving him a fight are the magic based like Spawn and cosmic guys like the Surfer.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well if this whole thing was about who would win in a fight then Superman would've made the final 16

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Swamp Thing could probably beat him only because you can't really beat or kill Swamp Thing.

He is an elemental, he can manifest anywhere in the universe where there is plant life.

Swamp.Thing is a god but y'all will probably act like Shazam could take him...smh

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

That's how I've been playing it. My favorite is out. Toughest should win.

Nah, any Joe Blow with a piece of Kryptonite takes him down. Any magic based character takes him down.

Superman has morals, he is soft.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Swamp Thing is my s***. I will vote him over anyone not named Batman.

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

if it was based off a fight, Dr. Manhattan would of won and there would be no matchups

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yup.

Manhattan is probably the most powerful but I'm looking at it from an iconic character standpoint. And Manhattan just doesn't have the longevity of some of these other guys.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

I made that argument but nooooo y'all voted him out.

Only Spawn could take him. Powers are strictly magic and supernatural. Physics don't apply to Spawn and that is everything the Dr. M is. He manipulates molecules and energy. Spawn can stop time and creation and remove himself from this reality completely. Dr. M is still subject to the laws of nature. Spawn has nothing to do with that.

Spawn could rip the soul out of Dr. M and drag it to hell. As could The Spectre who is also ridiculously over powered.

That said Dr. M knows the outcome of every situation and the millions of different ways anything can happen. He'd see that Spawn was something he couldn't deal with and stay away from him.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think Dr. M was booted.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

wow I can't believe Dr. M was booted.

Watchmen get no respect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar