Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Superbowl in the Snow?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Jan 23, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    football isnt a business, the nfl is
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,531
    I kind of always hate the SB.I always hate the lipsyncing halftime show, the commercials are really never that funny. I'm really going to hate it this year if PM wins..

I'll be going to my usual spot for football.. a local bar.. filled with Colt/Bronco Manning turncoats. I am really conflicted about going. But if he loses.. it will be all that much sweeter.

America is a somewhat cultureless nation.. but I suppose the Super Bowl is one thing that the USA has, that almost everyone gets on board with. It's probably bigger than the 4th of july.
    NewHorizans and The Hammer high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $133
    Well my Wife hates football, ironic huh. So not surprised she isnt watching the game.

And looks like you are going to wait to Tuesday morning when the game is moved. I wonder how much money the NFL would lose if the game does have to be moved
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    It would kill them. Sunday night is the prime night for prime time in the TV world. Would be a crusher if it is moved off Sunday night.