Superbowl MVP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I don't know if it was possible (if the rules would allow for it), but I thought the Colts o-line deserved to be named Co-MVP's. With the exception of a couple plays they dominated the "physical" Bears defence all day.

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

What about rhodes/addai? the O-line? Anyone on the Defensive side?

Manning won it because he's "Manning"....total BS if you ask me.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Manning got it because no-one else was outstanding. There were a group, that was better than the rest, but it was a team effort and then the QB gets the crappy caddy.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I guess you can't read since in my post I said there were other Colts players that could have won it..the light is bright when you come out from under a bridge :moon2:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Manning played a solid game and deserved it IMO.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rhodes and addai..

Maybe they should have split it with both of them. They combined for 11 catches and 192 yards rushing. Both made play after play breaking tackles and making people miss.

If one guy did that by himself he would be MVP.

Of course that doesn't compare to how valuable schobel and boiman were to the winning effort. :eek:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Smash..

Your post made perfect sense.

I'm afraid that kind of rational thinking is going to make you very unpopular here at gotitans.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There we go again..

Damn gayton conspiracy! No way schobel and boiman can win it because they used to play for the titans and nashville is a small market.

Everyone is out to get us even to the point that former players get screwed. Dang!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Pssst

Bamaboy

I thought you said McNabb was the best QB in the NFL, or was that Gannon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar