Surprise...Hoge predicts Titans most disappointing team for 2008

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

morph great points, at the end of the day they are not a bunch of miss cleos. they are just guessing pretty much. noone in the world expected ronnie brown to have something to do with 5 tds to carry the 2007's 1-15 dolphins to beat the 2007's 16-0 reg season patriots. it just makes me mad how we are ranked top 10 in every defensive category. We are 8-8 in red zone td conversions, we lead the league in ints. and we still get no love. well a little love but none from hoge, ever. ignorant thats wat he is

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

You guys know that this thread is from preseason right? No one is hating on us now. And Hoge can eat crow about is prediction......hating on VY that's it.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Hoge needs to get fired. Plain and simple.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Hey good call Nate, I mean, in the event that we lose 8 of the next 13 games you'll pretty much be dead on, eh?

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I would have a completely different outlook of this team with Kerry Collins under center from day 1. VY is a complete liability, we all know the defense is stacked, but kerry puts less pressure on the D than Vince. Whole new ball game now, bud.

6. NodakPaul

NodakPaul Guest

Not that my opinion matters much to you as a Vikings fan, I would have much rather faced Young than Collins. Young is a great athlete, but not a good QB IMHO. You simply can't take a QB who excelled in teh spread offense in college and expect him to perform as well in the NFL. I still can't believe he got ROY.

With Collins in, we actually have to defend the pass. JMHO.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

OMG, is that Merrill Hoge? People on this site probably think so with the nonsense NodakPaul is spewing! Sarcasm.

8. NodakPaul

NodakPaul Guest

LOL. :ha:

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Tru dat

10. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Dude, eat crow. You called this entire football team mediocre, and don't tell me it was due to who's under center. You said we we not going to make it past .500.

At least admit this TEAM isn't mediocre. While I still support Vince Young, its too hard to defend him. But I doubt he would have costed us the two past games, with him I'm sure we'd still be 3-0. You can disagree with that, but admit we're probably not going under .500, no matter who's at QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar