Surprise Team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Agreed, actually happened the other night too. I love college :grrhee:
    Back to the topic though. I think we've looked very solid for the most part. I'm excited to see what this team can do this year as the division is wide open IMO.

2. I think that the surprising thing about our team is how good we have been on defense. We are getting to the qb, and in that Pats game we forced 4 ints. And one of them went back for a td, that says a lot to me.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

you go to VCU???

my brother is a freshmen there, hes gonna try to walkon the basketball team, he caught some rough breaks in highschool and was kicked off the Varsity basketball team. but listen for a guy called Steven Ware, he went to my highschool, nicknamed "WareHouse", hes a beast dunker and is also going to try to walk on...

4. Barry looks funny in your sig, DC.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

he looks like hes either taking a major crap, or he just met with the other barry (bonds) and.....well you know...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5uD-4V3itr8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5uD-4V3itr8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The defense didn't look that good against new england. It did surrendered 17 points in the first half. I don't want to allow 30+ points many games this season. They may not have looked terrible, like the offense, but they didn't look that good.

7. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yeah, but preseason means nothing. I hope we can do this in games that matter, and i think we can. And i dont care what people say and i dont care if nobody pays attention to us, this team has talent and will make any team that thinks we arent gonna be good pay.

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I thought they looked good!! especially considering how many weapons the patriots have (more than any team in the league at this point). we woulda had 14 if the plays they called in the redzone wernt garbage. halftime woulda been 17-14. I thought titans did good against the patriots. But i can tell you're one of them people who would rather be negative than positive, and will even think negative when they're is more positive.

9. I have no idea where you are getting that the titans as a whole looked good against the pats. Our offense was absolutely horrible. Vince was 5 for 19 for God's sake.

10. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

vince's first game back was against a good patriots defence, and tom brady didnt do any better. Personally i dont get why people are making a big deal over preseason games Lol. Maybe im the only person on this site with good common sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar