Survival football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Starkiller, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Signed up.

I will likely take the Dolphins over the Bills. I see potential upsets in many games. The majority of folks will go with the Chargers over the Chiefs. I just can't do it. They've gotten worse, and they always seem to start the season off with lack-luster play.

2. pano79

pano79 Practice Squad

Signed up also me : rolo penguins

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think titanbuoy already has this one going that I forgot to stick up.

His usergroup is 6226 but I don't remember the pass.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm rolling with the Browns over the Buccaneers. Cleveland won't win many, but this is one I feel they'll take.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dude... no. That's a terrible one. In a game where both teams are in the bottom tier of the league, anything could happen. Also, the Bucs are better than the Browns IMO. They seemed to be getting better towards the end of the season.

I think that's one of the worst ones you could pick from actually. ;)

6. JCBRAVE

^We'll see. There's no other game Cleveland has a real shot at.

Correct me if I'm wrong (which is possible here), but if I pick Cleveland now, doesn't that mean I can't pick them again?

7. Yes, but what makes you think you'll still be playing in week 16?

8. JCBRAVE

^Good point. I've done this before, and learned people are quick to pick the top teams, then they're stuck picking lousy teams and it costs them. I see what you're saying, but I really think the Browns will beat the Bucs. I realize it's risky, but it gets that team over and done with. If I'm right, I helped myself in the long run.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

As the one who won Titanbuoy's survival group last year, that's a risky move...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar