Swag Showcase: Lets see your most prized titans gear

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Jun 9, 2013.

1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Man, I've accumulated a crapload of stuff over the years.

Jerseys...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Too many t-shirts to post... this is my favorite T design wise (it's a Moon HOF induction T), but I never wear it... it's one of those huge extra larges... might fit me if I gained 100lbs
    [​IMG]
  2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I love this comfortable old cotton Campbell throwback... awesome for wearing on cold fall and winter Sundays...

[​IMG]

I have quite a few caps... these are the only two I wear at all (not a cap guy... I might wear one a few times a year on bad hair days).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Let me be the first to say, the Nike jersey's look 100000000x better simply because it doesn't look like they used construction workers vests as jerseys anymore.
  4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I haven't seen one of the Titans Nike jerseys in person, but they look prety goofy from the pics I've seen. I've been pretty reticent to buy one (admittedly my reticence is also due to the amount of ex-Titans jerseys I own... I think I'm close to done with buying jerseys of current players)

Thankfully I've managed to dump Chris Brown and one of my VY jerseys on girlfriends. I haven't found anyone to pass Pac's #32 on to yet.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

They look nicer in person IMO.

I feel you on jerseys. I have, in order or purchase......Bulluck, C. Brown, Pac Man, Young/McNair and Wright. I bought the Wright jersey at the last game I was at, rarely get a chance to go and just needed a new jersey.
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

I tend to prefer to go with guys who have been with the team a while and do not look to be going anywhere anytime soon. With the state of the franchise the past few years those guys are few and far between. Right now :cj: is probably the safest pick.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'd like to think i've learned from past mistakes, but I admit I'm tempted to snag a 55, 70 or 62.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

They fcking suck! I hate mine, its not comfortable one bit, feels like it was printed out and not sewn together.
  10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I had a Kevin Dyson autographed Music City Miracle pic....

it got destroyed in a flooding incident at my house last year :hang: