T.O. in TN?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm probably crazy because I've wanted him here since he left Dallas. He's one of the best in the business. I've never really cared for his antics but the creep can roll man.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Sounds like TO may be headed to the Rams. I saw it on the sports late last night.

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

He always said he wants play for a contender.....So much for him ever getting a ring. :lol:

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Supposedly Carson Palmer is really pushing for him in Cincy too. Not sure how the FO feels about it though. If TO ends up on the Rams then it will be because absolutely no one else was interested or they were willing to overpay for him big time. Why else would he want to go to a team that is going to struggle to come up with 4 wins?

I'm still holding onto hope that he ends up here but it's seeming less and less likely.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Keeps popping up that TO is using The Rams to leverage more dough from Cincy. No way he signed with The Rams unless he's desperate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar