T.O. the rapper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Only half? Talk about low selfesteem :lol:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well lets be realistic here.

a lot of males, so they are out.
    children - also out.
    the realistic ones who know they can't have me - also out.

it is about half of the population.

And this is just Australia.

:brow:

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

So, you finally taught your kangaroo how to not use her teeth and make use of the tight grip of her paws?:kiss: :brow:

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Now, elfin, it's not nice to call Gunny's Sheila a kangaroo, regardless of how she may look :ha:

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hey, my bad. What with all the fur, the pouch and claws and paws and the furry little ears. At first guess, I thought wombat....:ha:

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Looks like Bledsoe is starting the feud early.

Drew Bledsoe told ESPN.com he’s prepared to hear the complaints by newly-signed receiver Terrell Owens about passes in his direction.
    “I’m just going to establish right from the start, ‘Hey, I don’t need all the noise and all that stuff. You come to me and give me honest information and I’m going to get you the ball. Give me something to use for the next play,’ ” Bledsoe said. “I’ll make sure he knows that I’m always focused on the next play and not the last play. The noise isn’t going to help us on the next play.
    “I’m going to give him his respect and listen to what he has to say. But he’s going to know going in that all the noise is not going to get him the ball more. What’s going to get him the ball more is honest information. That’s all I need.”

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you can only listen so much

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sure it wasnt a mirror you were looking at? :kiss:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I approve of this message. Gunny, in regards to what is right and wrong... you are correct sir... also, for once,:winker: , the Elf raises some good questions and makes EXCELLENT points... the fact of the matter is, and I have posted in the past, I may choose to post links later... but it has long been my opinion that TO suffers from depression and/or bipolar disorder... the thing about bipolar disorder is that it is very hard to predict... emotional stresses and triggers can set off small episodes... you guys should see how crazy I act at the Coliseum. Some of you would not want to be seen with me there... Then when I go to Joes Crabshack, I am fine. It is like night and day and there is nothing rythmatic about it. Everyday I wake up not knowing what might affect me and make be sad :cry: or angry :hot: ... it is through faith in a higher power, love from my wife and joy from my child that sustains me to face another tough day at a hard job which I happen to love. TO needs help... like I said earlier, I may search out my other posts and post links here pointing to the fact that it has long been my contention that TO could benefit from psychiatric medicines.

also there are two types of bipolar disorder... bipolar I and bipolar II...
    http://www.dbsalliance.org/info/bipolar.html
    some bipolars never show the sadness until they are in private...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

for once?

do i have to dig up the Great Gundini posts again? :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar