T-RAC Cleared!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

the "Director of Mascot Operations" [good one] is lucky. Reduced vision and a golf cart on a field of NFL players is just asking for trouble.

If it was VY that had been hit and was out of action I imagine the mood around here would be more like how long before Bud is wearing a monster racoon skin hat.

2. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

I hear they're going to make him wear one of those ankle bracelets to make sure he stays where he's supposed to.

(Going off to write a check to PETA now.... ;) )

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

There was a time in the not too distant past when I really looked up to T-Rac. He was a beacon of light for all Raccoons everywhere. Needless to say, this recent "incident" has sullied his distinguished reputation. Yes, these are dark days for the species. First we had to overcome the whole "rabies" stigma, then we had to defend ourselves for living and dining out of trash cans, and now, thanks to T-Rac, we have to add road rage to the list. I'm so ashamed.
    Sincerely,
    Ronnie Raccoon
    Mascot
    Saving Little Hearts

[​IMG]

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Word on the street is that T-Rac loaned one of his golf carts to a known rapper who used it for some illegal activities.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Lucky we avoided the riot backlash .....

[​IMG]

6. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

T-Rac's been on the lam since the incident in question. He's been living dumpster to dumpster, jumping at any noise or light that came near him. I left some catfood out for him one night, but I guess he was too scared to come get it.

I'm glad the little guy can finally show his face again.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Saints have released this incriminating photo of T-Rac.

[​IMG]

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This mysterious burglar, arrested in 2003 for underage handling of fans, looks just like t-rac, the titans could not be reached for comment.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar